Out of stock
A1. This Is
A2. Williams’ Blood
B1. Corporate Cannibal
B2. I’m Crying (Mother’s Tears)
C1. Well Well Well
C3. Love You To Life
D1. Sunset Sunrise
D2. Devil in My Life
Limited to just 500 copies worldwide and signed by both Grace Jones and Chris Levine, this stunning gatefold edition includes the legendary icon’s most recent album pressed on vinyl for the first time, plus an exclusive fine art Giclee print and bespoke artwork from Chris Levine.
• Working closely with acclaimed artist Chris Levine this edition has been hand crafted to the very highest standards by The Vinyl Factory in celebration of the new Grace Jones by Chris Levine exhibition ‘Stillness at the Speed of Light’, taking place at The Vinyl Factory gallery in Soho from April 30th to May 14th 2010.
• Featuring Grace Jones first new studio album for 19 years, pressed on vinyl for the first time anywhere in the world.
• Produced by Ivor Guest, ‘Hurricane’ features long-time Grace Jones collborators Sly and Robbie, as well as Brian Eno, Tricky and Tony Allen.
• Pink-flouro screen-printed gatefold sleeve, printed on 300gsm pristine white Colorplan, featuring unique treatment of iconic Grace Jones image by creative collaborator and acclaimed artist Chris Levine.
• Two 200-gram super-heavyweight vinyl records, containing Grace Jones’ critically celebrated recent album, ‘Hurricane’, released on vinyl for the very first time
• Album especially mastered for vinyl by the legendary Bob Ludwig in New York, and pressed on the peerless EMI 1400 in Hayes, Middlesex.
• Fine art Giclee print featuring exclusive Grace Jones single ‘Superstar’ image by Chris Levine, hand numbered and signed by both Grace Jones and Chris Levine.
• Custom-made thumb-cut inner sleeves screen printed pink fluoro inside with clear foil blocked tracklisting and complete album credits.