TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Vinyl Factory website uses the Barclaycard credit card payment system which is secured and managed by Barclaycard Merchant Services ePDQ. This system is fully compliant with the new ‘chip and pin’ requirement and consequently you will be asked for your card security code. We also accept PayPal.
– Cards accepted:
Visa, MasterCard and Switch / Maestro
– Payment processing:
Your credit card / PayPal account will be debited once your order has been placed, in order to reserve your item(s).
– Credit card authorisation:
If we have a problem with Credit Card Authorisation, we will contact you by email to try and resolve this. We reserve the right to request proof of your address and, if appropriate, deliver only to the cardholder’s billing address.
The Vinyl Factory will endeavour to dispatch your order as quickly as possible, Monday-Friday excluding public holidays. Orders placed after 12pm GMT/BST may not be processed until the next working day. If your cart contains a pre-order item, your order will be shipped once all items are available for release.
– Confirmation Email:
Once your order has been placed you will receive an email confirming receipt of payment. This will be followed by another email once your order has been dispatched.
You will automatically receive an invoice from Vinyl Factory Productions via your confirmation email when you make a purchase.
All prices displayed on The Vinyl Factory website include VAT where applicable. Orders dispatched to a UK address will have VAT included. Orders shipped overseas will not be charged VAT at the point of sale. Please note that all overseas customers will be responsible for any import fees, duties and taxes applicable in the destination country.
– Limited Editions:
All numbered limited editions are issued on a first come first serviced basis, these are allocated in the chronological order they are received. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer a ‘choice’ of edition number or design. Editions which are housed in personalised and/or individually designed sleeves are allocated in this same way. Some VF editions may offer a choice, if this is the case this will be advertised in the product description for the product.
(3) Shipping & Delivery:
– Domestic orders are shipped via DHL Parcel UK or DHL Express Domestic. International orders are shipped via by DHL Express Worldwide, DHL Economy Select or DHL Global Mail Plus. Depending on your location and your order value, one or more of these services may not be made available to you at checkout. All services include tracking and insurance. Quoted delivery aims are provided as estimates only, and delays may occur due to customs clearance, unanticipated disruptions to courier services, extreme weather or states of emergency.
– All international orders will be dispatched with a commercial invoice detailing the exact value and description of goods. The Vinyl Factory will not misrepresent the value of the goods nor purpose for export. Customers are responsible for paying any import fees, duties and taxes applicable in the destination country, as well as any administration and brokerage fees charged by the courier. Failure to pay the invoice as delivered by the courier may result in the goods being returned to us, which will require an additional fee to then reship the goods, otherwise any outstanding delivery and customs charges will be deducted from the refund amount should the customer opt out of a second attempt at delivery. The Vinyl Factory cannot accept liability for goods seized by foreign customs or denied import for any reason.
– Remote Area Delivery:
Please note a Remote Area Delivery surcharge applies to certain addresses. This is charged by DHL to deliver to these locations. If your shipping address is in one of these locations then we will notify you via email and give you the option to pay the additional surcharge or to cancel your order and receive a full refund.
– Combined Shipping:
If you have placed multiple orders with us, by default these will be shipped separately. If you have any specific shipping requirements or would like to request combined shipping on multiple orders, please contact us at [email protected] prior to dispatch.
(4) Refunds & Returns:
– You have the right to cancel and return your order within 14 days of receiving your goods, as long as the item is still sealed, unused and in the same condition as it was delivered. Upon requesting a cancellation, you must return the product by post within 14 days. Customers are responsible for the cost and arrangement of the return shipping. Returns from overseas must be sent DDP (Delivery Duty Paid). Once the returned goods are received and confirmed by The Vinyl Factory, you will receive a refund for the goods value within 14 days, using the payment method selected at the point of purchase.
– If you receive a faulty or damaged item, please contact us at [email protected] and include photographic evidence in your email. If your parcel is declared lost by the shipping courier, we will dispatch a replacement to you as quickly as possible. If we are unable to provide a suitable replacement, we will instead offer you a full refund for the goods and shipping costs.
-If your goods are returned to us for customs issues or missed delivery, then we will contact you upon their return to us. We will offer either a redelivery at an added charge or a refund minus the shipping and return costs. If there is no response from the customer 30 days after the date of return, then your goods will be refunded via the method of payment used, minus the shipping and return fees.