Terms & Conditions
PAYMENT, ORDERING AND DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Vinyl Factory website uses the Barclaycard credit card payment system which is secured and managed by Barclaycard Merchant Services ePDQ. This system is fully compliant with the new ‘chip and pin’ requirement and consequently you will be asked for your card security code. We also accept PayPal.
– CARDS ACCEPTED: Visa, MasterCard and Switch / Maestro
– PAYMENT PROCESSING: Your credit card / PayPal account will be debited once your order has been placed, in order to secure the item.
– CREDIT CARD AUTHORISATION: If we have a problem with Credit Card Authorisation we will contact you by email to try and resolve this. We reserve the right to request proof of your address and, if appropriate, deliver only to the cardholder’s billing address.
The Vinyl Factory will endeavor to dispatch your order within 24 hours. No orders will be dispatched over weekends or public holidays.
If your cart contains some items which are on pre-order, your order will be shipped when all items reach their release dates.
– CONFIRMATION EMAILS. Once your order request has been submitted you will receive an email confirming your order. This will be followed by another email once your order has been dispatched. It is important that you check this for any out of stock items you will not be receiving. – VAT. All prices displayed on the Vinyl Factory Editions web site include VAT. All orders dispatched to EU countries have to have VAT included. – Orders to non EU countries will have VAT deducted once the destination address has been entered during the checkout phase. Please note that all non EU customers will be subject to sales tax in their own countries.
– INVOICING. You will receive an invoice from Vinyl Factory Editions when you make a purchase.
(3) SHIPPING AND DELIVERY.
All orders are delivered using Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For, DHL Express or via Airmail. Records are shipped in cardboard mailers and specialist shipping boxes.
If your order is placed after 12 Midday, your order will not be sent until the next working day.
The quoted shipping times are estimated based on the point of dispatch (from V.F) to the point of arrival (to you).
Air-mail shipments are not insured against damage and or loss, buy this service at your own risk. We recommend all shipment are sent via an insured shipping method – DHL. Please note that DHL charge a surcharge if you live in a remote area. This is due to the additional costs to deliver to your address. Any additional DHL shipping fees will be added onto the total of your order.
– LIMITED EDITIONS:
All numbered limited editions are issued on a first come first serviced basis, these are allocated in the chronological order they are received. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer a ‘choice’ of limited edition number or design. Editions which are housed in personalized and/or individually designed sleeves are also allocated in the same way. Some VF editions may offer a choice, if this is the case this will be advertised in the product description for the product.
– COMBINED SHIPPING:
When a customer has more than one order placed with us, these will be shipped separately. The Vinyl Factory is unable to offer combined shipping rates for two or more orders. If you have any specific shipping requirements, please email The Vinyl Factory Customer Service Team prior to placing your order.
– RETURNS: We will only refund or replace items that either have a manufacturing defect or are damaged in transit. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org before sending any returns back to us, as sometimes we will be able to send replacement items without having the damaged item sent back to us. In those cases we will ask you to provide photographic evidence via email@example.com.