Out of stock
* New Soulwax studio album, recorded live
* 11 new recordings pressed on two clear heavyweight records
* Gloss UV gatefold sleeve with exclusive artwork
* Two gloss UV inner sleeves
* Limited to 500 copies worldwide
Soulwax’s new album was recorded in one take at their Deewee studios in Ghent on 7 February this year after a period of extensive rehearsals and then edited, mixed and expanded upon the following week.
“Based on the ‘Transient Program For Drums and Machinery’ which began touring in the summer of 2016, we set out to record these songs live with the exact same setup, machines and musicians as we had on the road”, say Stephen and David Dewaele of the recording process.
A1. Preset Tense
A3. Missing Wires
A4. Conditions Of A Shared Belief
B1. Is It Always Binary
B2. Do You Want To Get Into Trouble?
B3. My Tired Eyes
B4. Transient Program For Drums And Machinery
C2. The Singer Has Become A Deejay
C3. Here Comes The Men In Suits
D1. Goodnight Transmission
Release date: 24 March 2017.