October 7, 2021
“Whacked-out synth weirdness, jazz-funk floor-fillers, and DIY post-punk bangers.”
In VF Live, our favourite DJs take you inside their homes, record stores, studios, and radio stations, for intimate mixes and performances.
London-based DJ Vandorta is back with with whacked-out synth-y weirdness, jazz funk floor fillers, and DIY post-punk bangers, at London record store Sounds of the Universe.
“Since clubs and festivals re-opened this summer, I’ve noticed that my musical tastes have gravitated towards more dance floor-friendly sounds. For my second Vinyl Factory set, I wanted to explore the sounds and styles that I like to hear on a night out. So, this set features lots of whacked-out synth-y weirdness, jazz-funk floor fillers, and DIY post-punk bangers.”
1. Ana Mazzotti – Acalanto
2. Un, Dos, Tres, y Fuera – Machu Picchu
3. Alfonso Lovo – La Bomba De Neutron
4. Lonnie Liston Smith – Vision of a New World (Phase II)
5. Hiroshi & Claudia – Beats in the Depth
6. Franco – Ei, Você, Psiu!
7. Jackson Jones- – I Feel Good, Put Your Pants On
8. Voice of East Harlem – Can You Feel It
9. Teddy Pendergrass – Only You
10. Capital Funk – The Last Set
11. Banbara – Shack Up (pt.2)
12. Sunny Boy – Love Affaire
13. Blancmange – Feel Me
14. Pigbag – Giggling Mud
15. Krisma – C.Rock
16. Second Glance – Shackles & Chains
17. Shanghai Au Go-Go – I Cried All Winter