July 7, 2020
Records from Japan, Europe and Brazil, alongside a modular drone and cassette recordings.
In VF Live, our favourite artists take you inside their homes, record shops, and studios, for intimate mixes and performances.
For Iggor Cavalera’s first VF Live set, he mixes a singular selection of records accompanied by an Erica Synths Fusion System II modular drone and snippets of cassette recordings.
Watch and listen above, find out more about it and check out the tracklist below.
“This mix is like a meditation going through some of my favourite records. Stuff from Japan, Europe, Brazil and America. I have also added an Erica Synths Fusion System II modular drone interlaced with the mix as well as cassette recordings to add some extra sonic layers.”
2 x Technics turntables
1 x Yoko tape/cassette player
1 x Erica Synths – Fusion System II (VacuumTube Drone Modular)
1. Laima – Poem song for Iggor (Rhythmical) – (Vinyl Factory / Dee Wee)
2. Rainforest Spiritual Enslavement – The Spirit was Angry and Froze the Bulldozer – (Hospital Productions)
3. ?ALOS – The Chaos Awakening – (Dio Drone Records)
4. KURO – Arashi Shanghai’d – (Rocket Recordings)
5. The Body & Full of Hell – Fleshworks – (Thrill Jockey Records)
6. Trepaneringsritualen – Algir, Eller Algir i Merkstave
7. Deaf Kids – Raiz Negativa – (Neurot Records)
8. Aleister Crowley – The Great Beast Speaks (tape)
9. Controlled Death – Death Entries 1 – (Holy Terror)
10. Bloodline – Apache – (Apron Records)
11. Sacred Son – Ethereal Light – (Tenebrae Summus)
12. Charles Manson – Kamikaze Dreamer – (ATWA)