March 12, 2021
Featuring ’80s Chicago house, electro-disco, funk and more.
In VF Live, DJs take you inside their HQs, record shops, and studios for intimate sets and mixes.
For Rare Groove’s latest VF Live set, Kobe-based DJ Pixie selects tunes from Raw Silk, Freekwency, Leroy Ace Miller and more.
Watch and listen to the set above, and check out the tracklist below.
1. Diefenbach – Make your mind
2. Tom Ware – Chinatown
3. Raw Silk – Just In Time (Dub)
4. Barry Helafonte – Marina funk
5. Bohannon – Do the everybody get down
6. Freekwency – I can’t help my self, feat. Francoise D’ Argent
7. Philippe Chany – Fiction
8. Dazion – Don’t get me wrong
9. Telephones – Tripping Beauty (Original mix)
10. Cardopusher – Sewer Escape
11. Ten City – Where do we go?
12. Sinphonia – You and me (dub)
13. Tamy Smith – Harry (How Come My Son Looks Just Like My Best Friend)
14. Leroy Ace Miller – The Teacher