Due on his death anniversary.
Yet another posthumous David Bowie album has been announced. Released via Parlophone, Bowie Legacy collects the late singer’s “finest singles” from throughout his five-decade long career.
The greatest hits collection follows the 2014 compilation Who Can I Be Now. Along with some of his earliest recordings, the set also includes tracks from his final album Blackstar, as well as an unreleased version of ‘Life on Mars?’, mixed by its original producer, Ken Scott.
Whilst CD and digital versions of Bowie Legacy are out on 11 November, the deluxe double vinyl edition hits shelves on 7 January 2017 – the week of the anniversary of Bowie’s death. Find the tracklist below.
Since Bowie passed away, a string of releases have been lined up – a Lazarus cast album, unreleased album The Gouster, a best of compilation, two live albums, and more.
1. Let’s Dance (single version)
2. Ashes To Ashes (single version)
3. Under Pressure – Queen & David Bowie
4.Life On Mars? (2016 mix)
1. Oh! You Pretty Things
2. The Man Who Sold The World
3. Space Oddity
4. Starman (original single mix)
5. Ziggy Stardust
1. The Jean Genie (original single mix)
2. Rebel Rebel
3. Golden Years (single version)
4. Dancing In The Street – David Bowie & Mick Jagger
5. China Girl (single version)
2. Sound And Vision
3. ‘Heroes’ (single version)
4. Where Are We Now?
5. Lazarus (radio edit)