November 5, 2019
Spanning from Detroit techno and synth grooves to Belgian New Beat.
Japanese music festival Rainbow Disco Club has unveiled the first releases on its new Beyond Space and Time sub-label, DJ Nobu Presents: Beyond Space and Time 001, released this November.
DJ Nobu Presents: Beyond Space and Time 001 drifts from Laurent Garnier’s Detroit techno and breakbeat track ‘Water Planet’, to the strong synth bassline and Belgian New Beat rhythms of Front 242’s ‘U-men’, finishing with Burial’s distorted, melancholic musings in ‘Archangel’.
The new compilation follows DJ Nobu’s 2018 7″ ‘Toyo Vinyl’, which sampled the sounds of Tokyo pressing plant Toyo Kasei.
Head here for more info in advance of its 25th of November release, check out the artwork and tracklist below.
1. Laurent Garnier – Water Planet
2. Mono Junk – Beyond The Darkness
1. Psychick Warriors Ov Gaia – The Valley
2. Melody Boy 2000 – Plenty Of Love
1. Drax Ltd. II – Amphetamine
2. Dan Curtin – 3rd From The Sun
3. Front 242 – U-men.
1. The Prince Of Dance Music – E3 E6 Roll On
2. Pan Sonic – Lähetys / Transmission
3. Burial – Archangel
Photo by: Cedric Diradourian