Jónsi & CM von Hausswolff
* Collaboration between Jónsi (Sigur Rós) and composer Carl Michael von Hausswolff
* Created as part of TBA21–Academy’s expedition program on the research vessel Dardanella
* Includes field recordings that were collected while visiting the newly established Tabu Site at Vanua Vatu Reef in Fiji which were then synthesized onboard Dardanella
* Original sounds recorded by Francesca Thyssen-Bornemisza, Jónsi Birgisson and CM von Hausswolff.
* Mixed at Gee Jam Studios, Jamaica.
* Mastered and cut by JAson Goz at Transition Mastering, London.
* Artwork by David Rudnick
* Black printed artwork with embossed outer sleeve
* 1 x 180g heavyweight black vinyl
* Ltd Ed of 1000
* Release date: 10/05/2019
This album is exclusively composed of recordings made during an expedition to Vanua Levy, Matangi, Vanua Balavu, Vulanga and Totoya in Fiji, except the voices of the Humpback whales recorded in Tonga, August 2018.
A2. URA DARDANELLA
A3. BEKA TOVUTO
B3. BANI MANUMANU
B4. BEKA YALO