January 25, 2021
Enacting a “metaphysical seance” through sound.
The album is inspired by the popularity of clairvoyants following WW1 and the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic, with Mills believing such figures could offer the possibility of hope and closure.
Mills has provided specific listening instructions for the record:
“The album plays in the way of a metaphysical seance and should be listened to in a darkened, candle lit room. A silent space, free of outside noise, chatter or talking and other visual distractions. The album should be listened in full – from beginning to end”
The Clairvoyant follows Mills’ Think Again album under his Millsart alias.
Pre-order The Clairvoyant here in advance of its 26th February release, check out the artwork and tracklist below.
1. The Seance
1. Remote Viewing
2. Someone Who Feels Things
3. Calling All Loved Ones
1. Shadow With A Golden Aura
2. Wait, I Feel A Presence
3. Three Sings From The Other Side (First Sign)
1. Three Sings From The Other Side (Second Sign)
2. Three Sings From The Other Side (Third Sign)
1. Questions, Decisions And Consequences
2. The Feeling Anything Is Possible
1. Dancing Shadows
2. Ganzfeld Experiments
3. The Spirit World