December 7, 2018
Listen to ‘Animal Estate’, featuring Yorgia Karidi, now.
Jay Glass Dubs will release his debut album, Epitaph, early next year. It finds the Greek producer returning to Bristol’s Bokeh Versions imprint.
Read more: VF Mix 61: Digi-dub by Bokeh Versions
Epitaph is described by the label as “a widescreen vision of 4AD nightmares, ballads for River Styx crossings and echoes that never end”, features artwork from Bokeh’s resident artist Patrick Savile, with appearances from experimental saxophonist Ben Vince and vocalist Yorgia Karidi.
It follows his mini-LP Plegnic via Ecstatic Recordings earlier this year, as well as a series of cassettes and collaborations for labels such as Berceuse Heroique and Origin Peoples.
Epitaph will land on Bokeh Versions in January 2019. Check out the album artwork and track list below.
1. Seikilos & To Console Him
2. Animal Estate [Feat. Yorgia Karidi]
3. The Evil Empire’ [Feat. Ben Vince]
4. Interlude I (The Hand That Rocks The Cradle)
5. A New Model For Emulation
7. Laid Down’ [Feat. Yorgia Karidi]
8. To My Benefitors
9. Interlude II ( Emergency Blanket)