November 11, 2021
Spanning alt r’n’b, hip-hop, electronic music, spoken word, neo-soul, and beyond.
Gilles Peterson is releasing the fifth instalment of his Future Bubblers compilation series, via his own Brownswood Records imprint this November.
Focusing on unsigned and up-and-coming artists, the compilation features Magoya, Mark Cake, Ella Knight, NeONE the Wonderer, Conrad Ellis, Damos Room, Shakira Alleyne, Madi Saskia, and Griz-O & JSSO Project.
Sonically, Future Bubblers 5.0 traverses from alt r’n’b to spoken word via neo-soul, jazz, and electronics.
It follows volume four in the series, released in 2020.
Pre-order Future Bubblers 5.0 here in advance of its 19th November release, check out the artwork and tracklist below.
1. Magoya – The Most Beautiful Lie feat. Ella Knight
2. Mark Cake – Hoon
3. Ella Knight – It Don’t Matter
4. NeONE the Wonderer – Nose Dive
5. Conrad Ellis – Make It Last
6. Damos Room – Soft Bodied (Widow’s Reprise)
7. Shakira Alleyne – Floating Soul
8. Madi Saskia – Fast or Slow
9. Griz-O & JSSO Project – Tabou Remix
Photo by: Vince Dubre