October 10, 2019
FABRICLIVE will be pressed on purple vinyl and fabric on orange vinyl.
London club fabric is releasing a new 2xLP compilation, called 20 years of fabric, celebrating its 20th birthday, this December.
Founded by Keith Reilly in 1999, fabric has hosted over 3,000 events since opening, and has become an iconic home for electronic music.
20 Years of fabric features two mixes: fabric and FABRICLIVE. Exploring an eclectic range of sounds, FABRICLIVE offers up dubstep, drum ‘n’ bass and jungle tunes by the likes of Groove Armada and Daniel Avery. fabric presents a house and techno orientated mix, featuring producer Marcel Dettman.
Head here for more info in advance of its 6th of December release, check out the artwork and tracklist below.
1. Nina Kraviz – Da
2. Steffi – Ankertje
3. IMOGEN – Bizant
1. Marcel Dettmann – Taste 2.0
2. Cassy – Joey
3. Anastasia Kristensen – Go Getter
1. Margaret Dygas – Zeitgeist
2. Call Super – Echothread
1. Maya Jane Coles – Reason
2. Sasha – Comet Chaser
1. Special Request – Codename Turbo Nutter
2. Source Direct – Vigilante
1. J. Majik – The Lost Tribe
2. Shackleton – Drawn and Quartered
3. Pinch & Trim – That Wasn’t It
1. Daniel Avery – Whilst We’ve Got Metal In Our Blood
2. Mantra – Embers
3. B.Traits – Mameya
1. Groove Armada – Wesley Nightshade
2. UNKLE – Catch Me When I Fall (fabric Club Mix Fix)