* Seven years after his viral single “Ima Read,” performer, songwriter and producer Zebra Katz returns to present his debut album, LESS IS MOOR.
* Features appearances from Shygirl and S. Ruston
* Co-producers include Sega Bodega, Tony Quattro, and fellow Red Bull Music Academy graduate, Torus.
* Photography: Frederic Aranda
* Inner sleeve: Ian Wallman
* Graphic design: Adam France
* Mastered and cut by Andres [Lupo] Lubich for Loop-o Mastering
* Ltd Ed. of 500
* Release date: 20/03/2020
Multidisciplinary artist, rapper, producer, and performer Ojay Morgan who performs as Zebra Katz is a first-generation Jamaican-American who burst onto the scene with the likes of Azealia Banks, Angel Haze and The House of Ladosha, when his runaway hit single “Ima Read” paved the way for his distinctive genre-defiant sound. LESS IS MOOR, the debut album due out March 20, announces a deeper look into his sonic universe. Sexually charged and abrasive, the collection is a bold, sonic experiment that meshes industrial hip-hop with drum ‘n’ bass and unidentifiable sonic territory.
A1. INTRO TO LESS
A5. IN IN IN
A6. ZAD DRUMZ
A7. MONITOR (feat. S. Ruston)
B4. NO 1 ELSE
B6. BEEN KNOWN
B7. LICK IT N SPLIT (feat. ShyGirl)
B8. EXIT 2 VOID