UNKLE Feat. Keaton Henson
* Diamond dust screen printed outer sleeve
* Pressed on 180g heavyweight white vinyl
* 12″ printed insert with UNKLE artwork and credits
* Artwork by Warren Du Preez & Nick Thornton Jones
* Hand signed by the artists and James Lavelle
* Limited edition of 100
One of four new collaborations with artists who have a long standing relationship with James Lavelle, UNKLE release ‘Sick Lullaby’ as a special collaboration with artists Warren Du Preez & Nick Thornton Jones as a screen printed limited edition of 100.
Sick Lullaby entwines two musical enigmas in UNKLE and Keaton Henson. Beautiful and elegaic, the song is rooted in an ambient UNKLE sound, with a cinematic crescendo of strings and brooding piano. It is the second track from UNKLE’s upcoming album The Road; Part 1.