* Debut album from composer, Tom Ashbrook.
* 1 x black 12″ vinyl housed in a 350gsm die-cut outer sleeve, printed on reverse board with a sealer varnish.
* Written & produced by Tom Ashbrook
* Mastered by Mike Cave
* Mixed by Mike Halls & Tom Ashbrook
* Limited edition vinyl of 300 units worldwide
* Release date: 26/08/2021
Classically trained on piano from the age of 5, Tom Ashbrook grew up with an obsession with the emotion and song writing mystique in film soundtracks. He took these techniques into his own song writing and later, developed a love for synthesis and contemporary music production, the combination of which, has now formed the basis of his stunning and eclectic catalogue.
Solitudes ebbs and flows from emotional, solo piano pieces such as the achingly beautiful ‘All Clear’, through to the more uplifting side of his arsenal with electronic anthems such as ‘We Begin’, it’s a flurry of orchestral motifs harmoniously intertwined with Ashbrook’s passion for electronic music.
A1. Solitude I
A4. Solitude II
A5. Start Again
B1. Solitude III
B2. All Clear
B3. 30 Five
B5. We Begin