The King And All Of His Men
Limited to just 500 copies worldwide, each hand numbered and signed by the artist, and containing exclusive music & screen printed artwork, this breakthrough release from the same camp that brought us Mumford & Sons is set to become a prized collectors classic.
• Limited to just 500 copies worldwide, each hand signed and numbered by widely acclaimed prodigious breakthrough British talent Max McElligott aka Wolf Gang.
• 180-gram heavyweight record, pressed on the legendary EMI 1400
• Bespoke outer sleeve with unique artwork designed by Tappin Gofton
• Housed in an exclusive gold screen printed PVC wallet
• This 4-track EP includes the original version of ‘The King And All Of His Men’ plus exclusive remixes from Fred Falke, TEED and Raffertie.
• Produced by Dave Fridmann, whose work for The Flaming Lips, Mercury Rev and MGMT have made him one of America’s most in-demand producers.
• Limited edition of 500
|Dimensions||12 × 1 × 12 cm|
The Vinyl Factory