* Strange Days: Memories of the Future accompanies the widely acclaimed ‘Strange Days’ exhibition at The Store X, 180 The Strand.
* Introduction written by Massimiliano Gioni
* Includes Interviews, features and extensive images of each of the 21 artists featured within the show. Including Kahlil Joseph, Pipilotti Rist, John Akomfrah, Ragnar Kjartansson, Hassan Khan, Wu Tsang, Ryan Trecartin and Camille Henrot.
* 336 pages including 6 gatefold spreads
* Soft-back and screen-printed cover, printed onto 350 gsm Colorplan
* Front cover features a six image lenticular element.
* Published by The Store X and New Museum
* Ltd Edition of 1000