* Recorded live as part of Doug Aitken’s ‘Station to Station’ at the Barbican in partnership with TVF
* Manufactured on The Vinyl Factory Press at the Barbican
* Hand-crafted, mixed media artwork by Åbäke, Vincent Humeau, Tilly Thompson, Alex Lunn and Emma Berit Smit).
* Mixed media used: spray paint, acrylic paint, stamp and pen.
* Music produced by Justin Stanley
* Limited Edition of 300
For the duration of the event, which features residencies, installations, live performances, workshops, screenings and more, The Vinyl Factory created The Vinyl Factory Recording Studio to provide a space for musicians and artists to experiment and improvise and installed The Vinyl Factory Press on-site to manufacture the recordings into vinyl editions. Jamie Lidell recorded this record in The Vinyl Factory Recording Studio as part of Station To Station. Pressed on-site at the Barbican Centre for Station to Station July 2015.
A1. New Eyes
B1. Seye Wen
Doug Aitkin : ‘Station to Station: A 30 Day Happening’
Saturday 27 June – Sunday 26 July.