The Vinyl Factory has partnered with the Barbican and multi-media artist Doug Aitken for Station to Station: A 30 Day Happening. Throughout the 30 day period, The Vinyl Factory will be pressing limited edition vinyl on-site on the VF Press. Jamie Lidell recorded this record as part of Station to Station: A 30 Day Happening, Barbican, 27 June – 26 July 2015. Limited to 300 copies.
* Recorded live as part of Doug Aitken’s ‘Station to Station’ at the Barbican in partnership with TVF
* Manufactured on The Vinyl Factory Press at the Barbican
* Hand-crafted, mixed media artwork by Åbäke, Vincent Humeau, Tilly Thompson, Alex Lunn and Emma Berit Smit).
* Mixed media used: spraypaint, acrylic paint, stamp and pen.
* Music produced by Justin Stanley
* Limited Edition of 300
A1. New Eyes
B1. Seye Wen
Doug Aitkin : ‘Station to Station: A 30 Day Happening’
Saturday 27 June – Sunday 26 July.
For the duration of the event, which features residencies, installations, live performances, workshops, screenings and more, The Vinyl Factory created The Vinyl Factory Recording Studio to provide a space for musicians and artists to experiment and improvise and installed The Vinyl Factory Press on-site to manufacture the recordings into vinyl editions. Jamie Lidell recorded this record in The Vinyl Factory Recording Studio as part of Station To Station. Pressed on-site at the Barbican Centre for Station to Station July 2015.
|Dimensions||12 × 1 × 12 cm|
THE VINYL FACTORY / STATION TO STATION