DINOS CHAPMAN & CAPITAL CHILDREN'S CHOIR
Only 2 left in stock
* Exclusive hand coloured etching by Dinos Chapman, printed on 300gsm Somerset Velvet soft white paper (size 281.5mm x 151mm)
* Five colour screen printed artwork across four panels of cloth-bound bespoke board, with inside spread containing two exclusive Dinos Chapman images
* CCC versions of Crystal Castles ‘Untrust Us’, Spiritualized ‘So Long You Pretty Thing’ & Florence + the Machine ‘Shake It Out’
* Plus new electronic reimaginging of ‘Untrust Us’ by Dinos Chapman
* Pressed on two 180-gram heavyweight clear vinyl records
* Limited to 100 copies worldwide, each hand signed by the artist
Capital Children’s Choir’s stunning EP features their incredible interpretations of songs by Crystal Castles, Spiritualized and Florence + the Machine – with artwork, remix and video from the artist Dinos Chapman.
The choir is known for it’s eclectic and inventively arranged selection of covers. This EP’s three choral arrangements, filmed at the recording sessions at Abbey Road, have already clocked up 2.7 million youtube views, and earned the undying respect of the original artists. The fourth track is a 12-minute electronic reimagining of ‘Untrust Us’ by Dinos.
This stunning hand-signed and numbered limited edition of only 100 copies wordwide includes a new colour etching by Dinos Chapman, hand tipped onto a five colour screen printed bespoke board sleeve containing two 180-gram clear vinyl records.
A1 Untrust Us (Crystal Castles)
A2 So Long You Pretty Thing (Spiritualized)
B1 Shake It Out (Florence + the Machine)
B2 Untrust Us (Dinos Chapman remix)
The Capital Children’s Choir, led by arranger and founder Rachel Santesso, have performed for Pope Benedict at the Vatican, on the Conan O’Brien show in the States, and in arenas with the Spice Girls. Most recently they rearranged and performed material for Fleet Foxes for a forthcoming project.
Dinos Chapman’s debut album, ‘Luftbobler’, was released via The Vinyl Factory last year. He performed live at New York’s MoMA in October 2014.