David Lynch 'Good Day Today'
Out of stock
Good Day (vinyl 1)
A1. Good Day (original)
A2. Underworld Classic Remix
A3. Boys Noize Remix
A4. Diskjokke Remix
I Know (vinyl 2)
AA1. I Know (original)
AA2. Sasha Remix
AA3. Ratcliffe ‘Headz in Dark’ Mix
AA4. Jon Hopkins Remix
• Housed in a triple gatefold sleeve
• 2 180-gram heavyweight vinyl records, comprising David Lynch’s original tracks plus exclusive remixes by Underworld, Boys Noize, Basement Jaxx, Skream, Sasha, Jon Hopkins and more, pressed on the iconic EMI 1400
• Exclusive fine art print, by Vaughan Oliver
• CD, containing the original tracks and remix
Responsible for such iconic films as Eraserhead, Mulholland Drive, Blue Velvet and the cult TV series Twin Peaks, film maker and visual artist David Lynch is one of the most important directors of the modern era. Now aged 64, the man whose name has become a byword for the unorthodox and avant-garde has now launched a new chapter in his career, releasing an electronic record through leading UK independent Sunday Best Recordings.
• Working closely with renowned designer Vaughan Oliver (The Pixies, Cocteau Twins) this stunning edition of David Lynch’s new double A-side, ‘Good Day Today’ / ‘I Know’ has been crafted to the very highest standards by The Vinyl Factory.