Cowboys Or Indians – Warren & Nick
A. Cowboys Or Indians (Extended Mix)
B. Cowboys Or Indians (Mink Mix)
* Limited edition of 100
* Screen printed and embossed outer sleeve
* Pressed on 180g heavyweight red vinyl
* 12″ printed insert with UNKLE artwork and credits
* Artwork by Warren Du Preez & Nick Thornton Jones
* Hand signed by the artists and James Lavelle
One of four new collaborations with artists who have a long standing relationship with James Lavelle, UNKLE release ‘Cowboys or Indians’ as a special collaboration with artists Warren Du Preez & Nick Thornton Jones as a screen printed limited edition of 100.
‘Cowboys or Indians’ is deeply rooted in Lavelle’s childhood listening habits: “It’s a love letter to London and the music its influenced by. The track looks back to the way I grew up with records as a teenager. When I grew up I was exposed to sound systems, hip-hop, post punk, and acid house. I’ve tried to combine these influences in a modern way.
|Dimensions||12 × 1 × 12 cm|
The Vinyl Factory