October 21, 2021
Featuring new tracks from Cinthie, Adelphi Music Factory, Kessler, Felipe Gordon, DJ Swagger, and more.
Bristol label Shall Not Fade is celebrating its sixth year with a new 3xLP compilation, straightforwardly titled 6 Years Of Shall Not Fade, this December.
The compilation features 24 new tracks from artists including Cinthie, Adelphi Music Factory, DJ Crisps, Ell Murphy, Swoose, Lis Sarroca, Jordan Brando, Tour Mauborg, and Felipe Gordon.
The 3xLP compilation aims to shine a light on the label’s diverse output, with the first record focusing on the main label, the second on bass-orientated sub label Time Is Now, and the third on both sub-label Lost Palms and Shall Not Fade’s ‘classic cuts’ and ‘killer cuts’ series.
It follows the label’s November release of Laurence Guy’s Your Good Times Are Here EP.
Pre-order 6 Years Of Shall Not Fade here in advance of its 17th December release, check out the artwork and tracklist below.
1. Black Loops – Makes Me Feel Dis Way
2. Kessler – Pipe Dream
3. Liam Doc – Don’t Worry About It
4. Lis Sarroca – Always Chasing Rainbows
5. Cinthie – Crystal Groove
6. Barry Can’t Swim – Everything Is Going To Be Alright
7. Harrison BDP – Neither Here Nor There
8. Felipe Gordon – Most Ethereal
9. Bakey – Mashed
10. YOSH – On The Horizon
11. Ell Murphy – Make It
12. DJ Crisps – Lickwood
13. Justin Jay & Edward White – Only You
14. DJ Swagger – Go2hyde
15. Groovy D – Reezybiz
16. Subjoi – 2009
17. Kilig – A Little Chemistry
18. Tilman & Phonk D – Infinitive
19. Marc Brauner – Drip Like Water
20. Jordan Brando – Summer Space
21. Tour Mauborg – Put Aside All The Sadness
22. Swoose – Epping (Ascending Mix)
23. Adelphi Music Factory – Come Back To Me
24. Dylan Dylan – La Piscine