January 19, 2022
Spanning drone, electro-acoustic compositions, the sounds of glass, self-built organs, and walls of sound.
Hallow Ground is releasing a “concept compilation”, called Epiphanies, this March.
For the compilation artists were tasked to “pursue a non-rational creative process” as they approached the idea of epiphany through sound.
Epiphanies subsequently spans drone, electro-acoustic compositions, the sounds of glass, self-built organs, and walls of sound.
It features contributions from artists including Remo Seeland, Maria W Horn, FUJI||||||||||TA, Siavash Amini, Miki Yui, and Magda Drozd.
Pre-order Epiphanies here in advance of its 25th March release, check out the artwork and tracklist below.
1. Remo Seeland (with Laya Ensemble) – Baldachin
2. A Frei – Peri-Acoustic Feedbacks
3. Maria W Horn – Oinones Death pt. I
4. Amosphère – Withinside
5. FUJI||||||||||TA – Kumo
6. Lawrence English – Outside The City of God (Augustine wept)
7. Samuel Savenberg – The Endless Present
8. Siavash Amini – Spuming Silver
9. Magda Drozd – Suspended Stream
10. Akira Sileas – Excerpt from Piano Study
11. Laurin Huber – Puolipilvistä (Partly Cloudy)
12. Norman Westberg – For Alice
13. Miki Yui – Alternatio
14. Reinier van Houdt – Dream Tract
15. Valentina Magaletti – The Narrower
16. Martina Lussi – Losing Ground
Photo by: Maja Renn