November 17, 2022
The compilation features tracks from River Yarra, Chimère FM, Low Jack and more.
French label Antinote is celebrating its 10th anniversary with a compilation. X, ten years of loving notes and foolin’ around, 2012- 2022 is out on November 25.
Home to Bernardino Femminielli, Epsilove, Nico Motte and more, Antinote was founded in 2012 by Quentin Vandewalle aka Zaltan.
Writer Aaron Coultate describes the label’s journey so far “Nearly ten years have passed since [the start of the label]. In that time Quentin has carefully expanded Antinote’s roster beyond the streets of the 11th arrondissement. Artists like Alek Lee, Dominique Dumont, Sign Libra, Geena, D.K., Tolouse Low Trax, Mind Lotion, Radiante Pourpre and Leonardo Martelli have all found a home on the label. Each release has been special in its own way, but stepping back to regard the catalogue as a whole reveals a patchwork of homespun electronic music rich in variety and colour”.
You can hear the first single from the compilation–”La Dolce Vita” by Domenique Dumont–below.
X, ten years of loving notes and foolin’ around, 2012- 2022 is available to pre-order on black vinyl now.
1. Nico Motte – All The Money In The World
2. Epsilove, Shelter and Thomas Riguelle – From The Spaceship In My Room
3. Chimère FM – La Genèse du Monstre à Suze
4. Simon Poligné – Multo Storia
5. Jean-Luc – La Truite
6. Domenique Dumont – La Dolce Vita
7. Alek Lee – Different Plans
8. Bernardino Femminielli – Nobody’s Boy (Development Hell Mix)
9. Panoptique – Un Licenciement (Synthed)
10. Sammy Patanegra (Leo Martelli) – Maria (Original Trash Mix)
11. Low Jack – Feel-2020
12. trigger moral – soul assssn
13. Pont Levis – L’espace Et Le Coeur De L’âme
14. IUEKE – fiano-church
15. D.K. & Geena – BelleTech One
16. River Yarra – Blooms
17. Ron Morelli – Tribute