Head down to Shoreditch this Saturday (11 July) for the summer instalment of ILM.
London’s vinyl market scene is booming. As well as vibrant local markets in Hackney, Peckham and Kilburn, ILM’s regular spot at Spitalfields Market is a firm highlight on the circuit.
This Saturday ILM returns to Old Spitalfields Market for a blithesome afternoon of record shopping and craft beer. As usual, label heads will be manning stalls, bringing out their extensive back catalogues plus a selection of market exclusives, rarities, signed goods and exclusive test pressings.
With so many tempting records flying around, we’ve drawn up a shopping list to save you the trouble. Grab a highlighter:
– !K7: Two test pressings of Ebo Taylor & Pat Thomas remixed by Henrik Schwarz; New pressing runs of Sun Ra LPs
– Because: An exclusive Django Django record
– Erased Tapes: Last remaining copies of Kiasmos’s Looped, limited Record Store Day 2015 release which is officially sold out
– Mr Bongo: Unreleased Brazil 45’s, Latin 45’s and brand new sub label Africa 45’s
– One Little Indian: Björk’s ‘Vulnicura’ on coloured vinyl plus a selection of Björk back catalogue on coloured vinyl
Independent Label Market takes place this Saturday 11 July at Old Spitalfields Market, EC1 6EW.